Front-end WordPress Developer at LifeSeasons Inc.
LifeSeasons makes and sells condition-specific natural supplements. We take pride in using the highest quality ingredients in the most efficacious formulas. We are a small company with just over one hundred employees and are growing rapidly. While our projections and goals for revenue growth are aggressive, we hope to attain these goals without growing headcount substantially. Because of this, we are looking for team members that are highly motivated to take on responsibility and to accomplish much at a fast pace.
Our core values are Transparency, Humility and Unity and we really try to live these in our interactions with each other internally as well as with our customers and vendors. On the leadership team we try to model this and love to call out team members that are exhibiting these values in their work and interactions.
With the success and rapid growth that we are experiencing online, our development team is seeking a fulltime front-end WordPress developer to develop new sites and help refresh and expand our existing sites.
• 3+ years of experience with:
• Front-end design
• Ecommerce sites
• Experience with Elementor or similar WordPress visual builders
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign or similar
• Experience with debugging tools such as Firebug and Chrome Inspector
• Ability to work and communicate with remote team members effectively from home
• Strong understanding of front-end website development and where the lines are between back-end and front-end responsibilities
• Attention to detail
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work on and keep track of multiple projects at once
• Ability to use charts, diagrams, flow-charts, etc. to graphically communicate processes, project status, team focus, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work remotely and independently without being micro-managed
• Ability to prioritize
• Ability to pivot when priorities are shifted based on company focus
• Experience with:
• Working/Integrating with API’s
• Work with the LifeSeasons Development Team to execute web development projects in conjunction with the LS Marketing Department. These projects are expected to further the growth of the various LifeSeasons brands by launching new and improving current digital properties.
• Build new sites, pages and features to match approved designs.
• Ensure that websites are accessible across many platforms, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
• Collaborate closely with the marketing team and other departments as required to provide the best online customer experience.
• Long Term Permanent/Full Time
• Remote within the United States
• 15 free products monthly for personal use and monthly discounted products
• Generous PTO
• Fully remote/work from home
For Remote Front-end WordPress Developer roles, visit Remote Front-end WordPress Developer Roles
WordPress Developer Designer (Remote) at Houston, Tx Or Remote
Location: The Woodlands
Job Summary – WordPress Designer Developer
The AllianceHCM WordPress Designer/Developer will be responsible for designing and developing WordPress pages on AllianceHCM.com. The main goal of our site is lead generation. Ideal candidates will have multiple years of experience working in digital marketing agencies, designing AND developing WordPress sites for B2B clients that generate leads and convert well.
This role reports directly to the VP of Growth Marketing.
• Design and develop WordPress pages on AllianceHCM.com.
• Facilitate lead generation
• Create wire frames, graphics, animations, forms, integrations, popups etc.
• React to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently with clear communication to all stakeholders.
• Success will be measured by how quickly you execute, how efficiently the site loads, how it renders on major devices and browsers, how error free the site is, and overall site performance.
• Expert designing in Adobe Creative Suite
• 5+ years working in digital marketing/advertising agencies designing and developing lead generating websites for B2B clients
• Expert in GA4, GTM, Hotjar, AHREF and other digital tools
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (preferred)
• Positive and team-oriented attitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills along with excellent listening skills
• Must be self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
Opportunity to develop a growth marketing strategy that aligns the companys mission and values to the client experience.
Work alongside industry professionals to create a best-in-class marketing team.
Collaborate with outsourced marketing research firms to advance companies presence nationwide.
100% paid health insurance, 401K with match, 100% paid HSA, profit sharing.
Generous salary consistent with qualifications.
Alliance Payroll Services (Alliance) aims to be the largest independent Human Capital Management (HCM) company in the United States by providing the most advanced technology to customers through its proprietary, single database, cloud-based software. To meet this goal, Alliance is constantly striving to innovate and create best-in-class human capital management solutions. Current products include: Recruitment, Applicant Tracking Onboarding Solutions, Payroll Processing, Learning Management Systems, ACA Tracking Compliance Services, Tax Processing, Benefits Administration, Employee Engagement Solutions, and many others.
For Remote WordPress Developer Designer (Remote) roles, visit Remote WordPress Developer Designer (Remote) Roles