Full Stack Web Developer (LAMP) at LendingWise
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in None
We believe cloud based technology has changed how we work. Our commercial lending SaaS platform empowers our client base of brokers and lenders to create a seamless borrower experience, manage a network of brokers, & scale their entire lending organization in the cloud powered by LendingWise.com
Do you want to work for a company powering the digital lending transformation across numerous lending verticals? We work to make a lending platform that is robust, customizable, & turnkey for numerous commercial lending products like residential/commercial real estate lending, business funding, SBA, Equipment, MCA and more. The lending suite of products includes a CRM, LOS, Marketplace, and Servicing capabilities, ALL-IN-ONE platform. It’s the holy grail for every commercial lender or broker of any size. We launched in early 2018 and have seen explosive growth nationwide.
LendingWise is looking for a Full Stack Developer/Architect who has the ability to define, develop and manage the existing architecture strategy for the LendingWise platform & its inter-connected products related to CRM, LOS, Servicing & Marketplace of lenders. You will be responsible for introducing new applications, services, and technologies into the LendingWise technical landscape and you will take responsibility for the initiatives you designed. You will need expert level knowledge of a variety of business domains including, but not limited to, CRM, Loan Origination, Loan Servicing, Payment integration, & API connectivity for various integrations for mortgage vendors & 3rd party systems like hubspot, salesforce, etc… You need to manage input from our product owner/manager & CEO and assume overall responsibility for the execution of multiple, large-scale, mission critical initiatives. You will be accountable to a variety of primary business stakeholders for the quality and success of programs assigned to you. An acute sense of attention to detail is necessary. This role requires working with teams within and outside the USA. Flexibility in working hours will be required. A willingness to travel may be required from time to time.
• Help plan, architect, & review various phases of the Loan Servicing platform & API connectivity hub
• Introduce new tools and fresh insights to assist with development goals
• Work on new features and enhancements of existing features within the LendingWise platform
• Deep knowledge of Core PHP & other PHP frameworks
• MySQL & Stored Procedures
• Excellent skills in object-oriented programming and design patterns
• Comfortable working with SSH command line
• Solid knowledge of RESTful API endpoints
• CRM, ERP, Real Estate, Loan or FinTech Experience required
Job Type / Compensation:
• Full Time
• Miami, Fl.
• Competitive Salary & Bonuses
• Full health insurance
• 2 weeks paid time off annually
• Flexible work schedule
Job Type: Full-time