Remote full-stack Ember/RoR engineer at Turing
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in None
• Build complex end-to-end cross-pltform applications
• Take ownership of full development cycle requirements, including design, coding, testing and networking
• Work collaboratively with the team to define and build application architecture
• Integrate server-side logic using RoR with Ember.js web application
• Maintain data interchange between server and the users
• Coordinate with software engineers and product managers to deliver complex products efficiently
• Implement integration, development, SCRUM, code standards, and refactoring
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• At least 3+ years of experience in full-stack development (rare exceptions for highly skilled developers)
• Hands-on expertise in Ember.js framework and Ruby programming language
• Good understanding of common Ruby libraries such as RSpec and Resque
• Deep knowledge and understanding of front-end and back-end architecture
• Proven track record in building large scale web applications
• Experience with REST API design and services development
• Proficient working with version control systems like Git
• Fluency in English language for effective communication
• Ability to work full-time (40 hours/week) with a 4 hour overlap with US time zones
• Prior experience with MongoDB and Rails
• Ability to design and develop complex components
• Familiarity with advanced architectural issues
• Great critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
For Remote Remote full-stack Ember/RoR engineer roles, visit Remote Remote full-stack Ember/RoR engineer Roles
Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) at CyberCoders
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Santa Monica
Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) Job Title: Senior Front End Engineer
Requirements: React, Vue, Ember, or Angular
Salary Range: 160k – 180k + full benefits + stock
If you are a Senior Front End Engineer (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) with experience, please read on!
We are an industry-leading company directly providing medical professionals with the highest quality medical apparel in the world! Last year we had more than $400M in annual revenue and are on track to do more than $500M this year. We have also donated thousands of our products to providers in over 35 countries!
As we grow our team, we are looking for passionate people who want to build long-term careers while visibly making a difference globally within the medical industry!
What You Will Be Doing- Work as an engineer on projects with a small team or alone as we grow
– Own the frontend platform backlog and work with Product Management to prioritize the engineering work needed to keep our platform fast, organized, and a joy to work in
– Partner with our Product, Design, and Backend Engineering teams to:
– Help plan and prioritize our various projects
– Own the frontend platform backlog and work with engineering leadership to prioritize work that keeps our platform fast, organized, and a joy to work in
– Build customer-facing front-end applications and features to help our customers better use our site
What You Need for this PositionQUALIFICATIONS:
– Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience or education.
– 5+ years professionally working on front-end applications.
– Strong computer science fundamentals.
– Prior experience with SPA frameworks like React, Vue, Ember, or Angular.
– A preference for TDD-style development over YDD (YOLO driven development).
– Extensive experience with Vanilla”
– A commanding knowledge of HTML, CSS, and building rich user experiences with them. (e.g., What’s the box model?)
– Experience using Node.js in a production environment.
– Experience working with statically-typed languages like Typescript.
– Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
– Awareness of common web security vulnerabilities and how to avoid them.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
– Experience with building and maintaining traditional Shopify sites and experience working on Shopify Apps and Themes.
– Experience setting up CI/CD build processes and pipelines.
– Familiarity with server-side MVC web application frameworks, like Next.js, Ruby on Rails or Django.
– Familiarity with DevOps technologies like Docker, Vagrant, Terraform and Kubernetes.
What’s In It for YouCompetitive Compensation Contingent On Experience:
– Salary 160k -180K + full benefits + stock
– 100% Remote Opportunity
– Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
– 401k + 6% matching
– Upcoming ESPP
– Generous PTO and paid holidays
– Parental and family medical leave
– An opportunity to be more than just an engineer and help medical professional globally
So, if you are a Senior Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jacqueline Dimperio
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
For Remote Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) roles, visit Remote Front End (React, Vue, Ember, or Angular) Roles