Senior Front-end / UI Engineer (Ember / Vue / React / Angular) at CyberCoders
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in None
Senior Front-end / UI Engineer (Ember / Vue / React / Angular)
Top Reasons to Work with Us
1. – We are one of the fastest growing technology companies in America right now (for real)
2. – Work with modern technology stack
3. – A new product that is revolutionizing cloud data, cloud security and real time cloud processing
What You Will Be Doing
– Working as part of a team that’s responsible for the UI components and software for both our Enterprise SAAS Console / Dashboard as well as the front-end UI side of our ecommerce platform / store where we sell additional applications that plug into our platform
– Working daily with both EmberJS + ReactJS (one of our products is built in Ember the other React)
– Solving problems within a collaborative remote / distributed team environment (we’ve supported remote growth long before it was widely adopted)
What You Need for this Position
– We are working heavily w/ Ember + React but any framework is acceptible
– SAAS Dashboard UI Development
– Creating reusable UI elements
– Front-End Development
– Tailwind is a plus
– Testing / Development tools is a plus – mocha, gulp, etc.
– Software As A Service
– console application
– eCommerce applications
– Object Oriented Programming
What’s In It for You
-Super cool company culture – very well funded, profitable company that’s being lead by proven industry executives, great company culture, bleeding edge technology stack
-Work on extremely challenging and thought provoking problems
-Great base salary + equity + bonus + PTO and great other benefits too!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Aaron Frankel
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.