Net angular developer at Resource Informatics Group
Job Title Sr .NET Developer w / Angular 10
Location – Houston, TX (100% Onsite)
Duration : 12+ Months
Must Have :
• TTD : Test driver development methodology
• SQL 2016 : SQL Server Relational Database Management System
• Visual Studio 2017 (C#, ASP.net / MVC) : Microsoft Development tools
• MVC WebApi : Web endpoint framework used to create REST endpoints
• Entity Framework (EF) 6 : Object Relational Mapping (ORM) platform that facilitates communication between the presentation layer and data layer of the application. EF is a Microsoft product
• RabbitMQ Messaging : Software based messaging transport
• ODATA : Protocol used for server side paging / filtering / sorting on endpoints
• Knockout.js : or any other MVVM Framework for client side binding
• Telerik Kendo UI (web component package) : Third party web control package used by Estream. Contains controls like grid, tree view, date pickers (to name a few)
• TopShelf : Service hosting container used to expedite service creation, service handling, and running services as console applications for debugging
• MSTest : Unit Test library, used to run UI automation
• NUnit : Unit Test library, used for developer tests (Unit and Integration)
• RhinoMocks : Mocking library for testing
Nice To Have :
• Jet Brains ReSharper : Developer Productivity Enhancement tools integrated into Visual Studio
• Jet Brains dotCover : Code coverage productivity tool for developers integrated into Visual Studio
• IIS8 : Internet website hosting platform
• Highway.Data : Library for Data Access over Entity Framework
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services 2016 : Used in report generation and PDF rendering of statements and invoices
• Nuget : Package management server / client for third party dependencies
• Proget : Internal Nuget server for Company packages of shared components (See above)
Senior C# Angular Developer at Sunoco
Position: Senior C# Angular Developer – – Houston, TX
The primary role of this position is to help design, build, and integrate a new Angular application with various existing backend applications. Your responsibility as a Sr. Software Developer will be to help lead sprint planning meetings, gathering requirements, prototyping, and coding using the latest C#, Typescript, MSSQL technologies in a Continuous Integration environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Designing and building customer facing website
Designing and building backend jobs to integrate applications
Troubleshooting and resolving application issues
Education and/or Experience , Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
5+ years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Equivalent experience and demonstrated equivalent competency may supplant the bachelor’s degree
Experience with Angular
Experience with C# and MSSQL
Experience with MSSQL and C#
Understands HTML, XML, web services, etc.
Understands and can write complex SQL queries and stored procedures with complex table relationships
Knowledge in writing ETL applications using MSSQL and C#
Excellent communication skills and ability to work patiently with users
Quickly learn new skills and technologies
Ability and willingness to go beyond IT knowledge and understand the underlying business process
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Usually, normal office working conditions.
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
Occasional overnight travel may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
MSSQL: 5 years (Preferred)
HTML: 5 years (Preferred)
writing complex SQL queries: 5 years (Preferred)
ETL applications: 5 years (Preferred)
C# Angular Developer: 5 years (Required)
Angular: 5 years (Required)
C#: 5 years (Required)
100% remote – Senior Front end ( Angular ) developer at Iris Software Inc.
Iris’s client, one of the world’s Largest Financial Firm is looking to hire for a long term contract opportunity.
Work location: Whippany, NJ ( 100% remote )
Looking for a Senior UI Angular Developer.
• Must have NgRx and RxJs experience.
• Experience with CSS.
• HMTL 5.
• any Python experience is +.
• Some idea of backend is required.
• Need to know how UI gets integrated in backend.
• Someone coming from the .Net background in the past is a huge plus but not mandatory.
All work on the same platform – replacing entire current calculation stack and decommissioning old systems ( front to back – UI, calc engine, distribution engine, database ).
All Greenfield, build new stuff, learn the business.
Iris has been growing at over 100% annually. In a program sponsored by Price Waterhouse, PNC Bank and Marsh, Iris has been honored for being
– One of New Jersey’s Finest 25 companies for the year 2001 and 2002.
– Iris is also ranked 75th among Inc 500 s list of privately held companies for year 2001.
– NJ Technology FAST 50 Company for year 2002.
In a competitive industry, we distinguish ourselves by reliability, technical expertise and a history of successfully completed projects for clients ranging from mid-sized to Fortune
For Remote 100% remote – Senior Front end ( Angular ) developer roles, visit Remote 100% remote – Senior Front end ( Angular ) developer Roles
Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) at Technogen, Inc
Please Note: As of July 22, 2021, our team will require that all candidate submissions include a LinkedIn profile. Please do not submit any candidates that do not have a LinkedIn.
Required Skills :
Basic Qualification :
Additional Skills :
Requested Date :2022-09-01
For Remote Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) roles, visit Remote Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) Roles
[REMOTE – CST] Full-Stack Software Engineer – C#, .NET, Angular at Technology Navigators
No sponsorship available. No third-party candidates.
A small but extremely powerful provider of cloud-based eDiscovery software and services, our client remains top of mind when professionals and corporations need high speed, reliable technology.
As they create brand new positions within the company to keep up with growth, they need an experienced Full-Stack Software Engineer to join their technical team.
Please note, this role is 100% REMOTE. Must reside in Central Time Zone (CST) to be eligible for consideration.
What you get to do:
• Be a key contributor to the creation of dynamic web applications as a member of this rapidly growing team
• Work on both the front-end and back-end as you utilize cutting-edge technologies and frameworks
• Put your troubleshooting skills to work as you diagnose and resolve technical issues
• Collaborate with other internal teams to support both new and existing clientele
What you need to succeed:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related field of study
• 2-5 years of full-stack software development experience working with C#/.NET and Angular
• Working knowledge of SQL Server and REST APIs
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is a MAJOR plus
What’s in it for you:
As a valuable new member of the team, you will have access to our amazing client list, the support of a tenured team, and the opportunity to enroll in a variety of health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance plans. We also have a top-notch support staff on-hand to assist you with any questions you may have throughout your tenure.
Don’t wait – apply online today to learn more about this new opportunity!
Technology Navigators is a technical staffing firm specialized in recruiting skilled technologists for project-oriented consulting and contract positions. We’ve been firmly rooted in the Austin technology community since 1999, and have been providing companies that develop, build, and use technology with the people they need to grow their business for over two decades.
For Remote [REMOTE – CST] Full-Stack Software Engineer – C#, .NET, Angular roles, visit Remote [REMOTE – CST] Full-Stack Software Engineer – C#, .NET, Angular Roles