WordPress Developer at Validity
Location: New York
We are hiring a driven WordPress Developer to join our dynamic team at Validity in Boston, MA.
Growing your career as a Full Time WordPress Developer is a great opportunity to develop useful skills.
If you are strong in creativity, project management and have the right experience for the job, then apply for the position of WordPress Developer at Validity today
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and passionate WordPress Developer to join our marketing team. As a WordPress Developer at our company, you will be responsible for front-end development, including managing WordPress themes and plugins. A great candidate must have a willingness to take on challenges and be comfortable with changing priorities. You must also be willing to learn new processes and technology to broaden your scope of responsibilities and your ability to work independently. We have a team of great people that have joined our team because they want to push themselves to be better and do their best work, if this describes you, we would love to meet you.
Our Marketing Team Core Values:
• We are all responsible for carrying the revenue number.
• We win together, we lose together. We are better as a result of both.
• We always assume the best intent of one another.
• We WILL FAIL and that is ok — It’s how we Learn.
• We always try to do the right thing for our current and future customers.
• We push each other to be better. Every. Single. Day.
• When we commit, we ship.
• Innovate, don’t invent. Position Duties and Responsibilities
• The developer’s primary focus will be developing new WordPress sites, enhancing existing WordPress sites, testing, deployment, and keeping website plug ins up to date.
• Utilize HTML / CSS / JS to troubleshoot and edit issues and updates to sites through the production lifecycle.
• Continue to learn best practices for developing responsive websites and WordPress themes.
• Work in a small development team using version control (Git) Required Experience, Skills, and Education
• Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
• Experience developing responsive design websites
• Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
• Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
• Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
• Proficient understanding of Git or related version control system
• Understanding of PHP back-end development Preferred Experience, Skills, and Education
• Experience with page builders such as Divi or Elementor
• Experience setting up development environments
• Working knowledge of WPEngine or related hosting environments About Validity For over 20 years, tens of thousands of organizations across the world have relied on Validity solutions to target, contact, engage, and retain customers – using trustworthy data as a key advantage. Validity’s flagship products – Everest , DemandTools , BriteVerify , and GridBuddy Connect – are all highly rated, #1 solutions for sales and marketing professionals. These solutions deliver smarter email campaigns, more qualified leads, more productive sales, and ultimately faster growth. Validity is a truly unique company – massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into the Validity family, a winning culture, and a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun. Headquartered in Boston, Validity has offices in Tampa, Denver, London, Paris, Sao Paulo, and Sydney. For more information, connect with us on LinkedIn , Instagram, and Twitter . _____________________________________________________________________________ Validity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
● Learning opportunities
● Company offers career progression opportunities
● Advantageous package
For Remote WordPress Developer roles, visit Remote WordPress Developer Roles
Senior WordPress Developer at Hireminds
Location: New York
We are looking for an ambitious Senior WordPress Developer / Support Engineer to join our all-star team at Hireminds in Massachusetts.
Growing your career as a Full Time Senior WordPress Developer / Support Engineer is an incredible opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in cooperation, project management and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Senior WordPress Developer / Support Engineer at Hireminds today
Our client, an award-winning website design and digital marketing shop is seeking a senior level WordPress Developer/Engineer. The agency is changing the narrative – not only in the way they sell, but also how they package their expertise. The innovation has been a huge success having doubled revenue and headcount in the past 12 months.
As the team expands, they’re seeking someone with a passion for building fast, secure, accessible, and innovative digital experiences on the WordPress platform. It’s a flat structure where you’ll be supported by an experienced digital and tech team, and work with top tier clients across technology, manufacturing and healthcare/life science.
• Be the go-to person in charge of the most complex development initiatives, including WordPress website integrations and other advanced PHP projects
• Custom development projects, extending the functionality of existing or new sites
• Support ticket resolution, in collaboration with their digital and tech teams
• Assess new plugins, frameworks, applications, and platforms for an optimal development workflow Qualifications:
• 5-10 years’ experience in WordPress
• Advanced knowledge of eCommerce, particularly WooCommerce
• Client facing experience with ability to convert client needs into technical requirements
• Experience with jQuery, AJAX, Advanced Custom Fields (ACF), and Gutenberg
• Experience troubleshooting performance bottlenecks in code and databases
• Bachelor’s degree
• Agency experience required
• B2B client experience preferred
● Excellent benefits
● Opportunities to grow
● Advantageous package
For Remote Senior WordPress Developer roles, visit Remote Senior WordPress Developer Roles
WordPress developer at Digital Pulp
Location: New York
Digital Pulp is looking for a passionate and talented PHP Developer with WordPress superpowers to create exemplary interactive brand experiences for our clients.
You can assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with WordPress as they arise, and work within the WordPress guidelines to come up with better solutions when necessary.
You have battled with the WP REST API and Advanced Custom Fields plugin and won, and can bring to life our meticulously designed visual layouts and elegant user interactions within the world of WordPress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to be part of an experienced in-house dev team at one of New York’s most well respected digital agencies.
This position can be here in our office or remote. It can also be remote full-time, or part-time remote and part-time in the office.
Or it could be 1 / 12th time in the office and 11 / 12th time remote like Troy. Or you could make up your own distribution of time spent working from the office vs home.
Or maybe your home is an office and in that case 100% from your office should be fine, too.
Here’s what we love about you
• Advanced PHP skills and a deep understanding of WordPress’ APIs (Settings, REST, various plugin APIs) and advanced caching strategies
• Experience using Timber with WordPress along with expert proficiency in Twig
• Experience leading development implementation in a team or project basis
• Confident and comfortable to define and present decisions that are scalable and reusable
• Ability to lead development putting together and championing organization wide best practices
• Capable of making a determination when to build something in-house and when to leverage on industry standard plugins such as Advanced Custom Fields, SearchWP and FacetWP
• Loves modular and reusable components enough that you have strong opinions on and embraced one or more methodologies like OOCSS, SMACSS and BEM
• Experience using Twig, Blade, HAML and / or other templating languages
• Expert proficiency in the intricacies of front end development (IE10+, FF, Chrome, Safari macOS, Safari iOS, Android stock and Android Chrome, Mac and PC)
• Experience and comfort using a Git pull request model
• Expert proficiency in Grunt, Bower, Gulp and other build tools
• Experience using third-party development libraries including Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon, Neat and Bitters for prototyping and developing
• The ability to develop, test and debug across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
• Experience and deep understanding of WCAG 2.0 AA Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and testing for WCAG 2.0 AA compliance
• Comfort using the terminal to get things done
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
• Skilled at collaborating with team members and clients
• Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
WordPress Administrator at Aquent
Location: New York
We are on the lookout for a driven WordPress Administrator to join our dynamic team at Aquent in Boston, MA.
Growing your career as a Full Time WordPress Administrator is an amazing opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in communication, leadership and have the right mindset for the job, then apply for the position of WordPress Administrator at Aquent today
This is a hybrid position with offices in Massachusetts, Indiana, and Minnesota. Candidates must reside in one of these 3 states.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
WordPress template development
WordPress back-end customization and extension
Managing and Building WIX Sites
Strong experience building HTML/CSS across the major browsers and minimizing load times
Identifying areas that can be improved and turning that into functionality from start to finish
Experience building mobile-optimized / responsive sites with Touch screen optimization, Retina / High-DPI optimization and Small-screen optimized navigation
GOOD TO HAVE
PHP, Ajax and MySQL knowledge
Front-end development with HTML 5, CSS & jQuery
Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
Integrating WordPress with other web-based applications
Documenting jobs from start to finish
Experience with XML and with modern source control (Git)
Knowledge of SEO and SEM
Experience working with tools & libraries like JQuery, CSS grids, HTML5 Boilerplate, WordPress starter themes such as Bones, Modernizer and Third-party APIs
Experience designing user interfaces (UI) that feature Interactive elements, Animated elements, Design principles such as white space, simplicity, chunking, proximity, weight, context, Visual cues, signposts, focus, and conventions.
WordPress Web Developer at eSales Technologies
Location: West Babylon
• Have in depth knowledge of WP Site (Configuration, Pages, Posts)
• Minimum 1 year of experience in PHP
• Must hav hands on experience in customizing the WP and WP Plugin
• Knowledge of HTML5 bootstrap CSS to work on responsive
For Remote WordPress Web Developer roles, visit Remote WordPress Web Developer Roles