WordPress Project Manager; Digital Producer at Insight Global
Location: New York
The leading digital payment company that provides an advanced form of online money transfers worldwide is looking for a WordPress Project Manager, Digital Producer to join the eCommerce team and manage/maintain WordPress website for one of the company acquired brands until this is fully integrated into main website, as well as provide project management expertise for several large-scale website projects.
These are projects varying in degrees of complexity which require detailed planning and coordination of cross-functional teams across multiple locations.
Day-to-day management of WordPress website, including updating theme
Managing backlog of update requests, including partnering closely with business owners to prioritize
Making required updates to align with Accessibility requirements
75% Website Project Manager/Producer:
• Scoping and planning for website updates and pre migration activities across different website types and complexities
• Technical and traditional website project management including creating and driving the execution of key website integration milestones against detailed project schedules and delivering progress reports to stakeholders
• Stakeholder and leadership communication including ongoing and one off meetings and presentations
• Cadences establishing and leading various planning and integration cadences with both engineering and non engineering partners, based on the current initiatives in play
• Working collaboratively with all teams involved in website integration efforts ¢ including but not limited to marketing, brand, product management, product marketing, internal business owners, engineering (front and back end), UX design, content, legal, sales, user research, customer support, analytics, and agencies.
Success in this role requires:
• In depth knowledge and experience with a variety of website types and their associated technologies
• Outstanding planning, organizational and process development skills with a keen ability to prioritize and lead multiple efforts at the same time
• Excellent interpersonal, collaborative, and influencing skills to build trust and lasting partnerships with diverse global teams
• Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills, wit h the ability to distill complex scenarios into comprehensible components, suitable for diverse audiences and fast moving stakeholders
• Effective pivoting skills to enable adapting quickly to change, shifting gears comfortably and operating
5+ years managing website projects
8+ years professional work experience in a corporate environment that involved driving multiple cross-functional efforts and demonstrating operational excellence
Expertise in WordPress; theming knowledge, ability to customize page templates, WordPress plugin evaluation and maintenance, and security or site performance enhancements
Highly proficient in Microsoft Tools, specifically Excel and PPT
Knowledge of Project Management tools; Jira or similar
Track record of working successfully and positively with cross-functional groups and matrixed organizations in multiple geographies to manage numerous, complex initiatives simultaneously
Kanban methods and frameworks
Knowledge of the payments industry
Website planning tools; Smartsheets, SharePoint or similar
For Remote WordPress Project Manager; Digital Producer roles, visit Remote WordPress Project Manager; Digital Producer Roles
Tech – Senior Software Engineer WordPress – Ad Code Team at CafeMedia
Location: New York
Would you like to contribute to the success of over 3,600 publisher sites that have a total of 183 million monthly unique visitors? Do you want to write code that has wide scale, great impact, and drives revenue? Are you passionate about engineering principles and agile software development methodologies?
You consider yourself a technical leader, someone who advocates for best practices, and knows when to apply third party tools and technologies appropriately. You are able to come up with and suggest technical improvements as well as strategic process improvements. You are comfortable using data to measure the impact of your work. You approach development iteratively with an eye towards the future.
Remote U.S. candidates encouraged to apply. This position can be in-office in New York City or work-from-home.
The skills and experience you bring to the job:
• Experience in PHP and WordPress 5.x+ development building plugins, themes, templates, and custom fields. Proficient in testing and client side optimization.
• Ability to design scalable, reliable, and operable applications
• Have a high degree of ownership of the code and product you work on
• Have a passion for unit testing and writing reusable/maintainable code
• Passionate about
• Track record of communicating and contributing ideas, risk assessments, feature prioritization while weighing potential business impact
• Experience with ad serving technology, including DFP/GAM, header bidding, and/or Prebid.js a plus
CafeMedia’s mission is to build a creator-first future. We empower the world’s best creators and independent publishers to grow thriving businesses for the long term. Under our CafeMedia and AdThrive brands, we manage digital advertising sales and technology and a growing number of services for more than 3,600 creators and independent publishers. We make it easy for them to focus on what they do best – produce great content.
Our passion and expertise have made us a leader in advertising and creator services. Today we rank as the 7th largest digital property in the U.S. and #1 in Food, Family, Home, and Lifestyle–with a reach of nearly 183M monthly unique visitors in the U.S. alone.
To learn more about working at CafeMedia, visit:
CafeMedia is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe we are most impactful when people with a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and identities come together with a common purpose. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. CafeMedia is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please reach out to a member of our recruiting team.
For Remote Tech – Senior Software Engineer WordPress – Ad Code Team roles, visit Remote Tech – Senior Software Engineer WordPress – Ad Code Team Roles
WordPress PHP Developer at Digital Pulp
Location: New York
For Remote WordPress PHP Developer roles, visit Remote WordPress PHP Developer Roles