Senior Front End Developer (Vue) at Dynamic Placement Services, LLC
Location: Redwood City
Dynamic’s growing client is seeking a Senior Front End Developer (Vue) for a permanent position in Redwood City, CA. This position is hybrid onsite/remote (1-2 days per week onsite). The candidate will be part of a team building a new client facing product from scratch.
5-10+ years of front end software development experience
AWS a plus
Python a plus
FinTech industry a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $175,000.00 per year
Paid time off
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Redwood City, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
What is your desired salary?
Vue.js: 1 year (Preferred)
Location: San Jose
Don’t believe us? With 65% of U.S. sales via digital channels and industry-leading digital ordering experiences we are focused on Information Technology (IT), we’re among the largest e-commerce retailers in terms of annual transactions, and we don’t plan on stopping there!
As we continue to enhance and grow our online ordering, digital marketing and technological capabilities, we’re committed to building diverse talent with strong technical capabilities and leadership skills that will help to get us there. This might be where you come in!
• Ensure appropriate semantic tagging within the HTML and CSS.
• Work with QA to develop good, comprehensive functional tests.
• Research, trial, and recommend new web and mobile technologies that can improve development quality /efficiency or improve user interface.
• Has the ability to rapidly prototype new ideas, concepts, and designs Work with business analysts, user experience developers, and project management to estimate and provide updates on tasks.
• Experience building responsive web and mobile applications using modern, component-based frameworks like React or Vue.
• Excellent team player with good communication skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems, and learn new technology
Target Start Date is 7/4