Senior Frontend Developer (Vue / .NET) at Jobot
Newly created role to be the 4th hire on the Engineering team after a successful Series A, with a groundbreaking Fintech startup!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by David Montgomery
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $135,000 – $165,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Our client is a hyper-growth Fintech company democratizing institutional investment, and bringing venture capital to different playing field!
Why join us?
• Just wrapped up a very successful Series A round
• Opportunity to be on the ground floor of a rapidly growing Fintech, that is getting investment in a very picky investment environment (which says a lot)
• Great equity package from Day 1
• Build out your own team
We are growing! There’s a lot for us to build and we need someone with a broad skill set who can jump right in to help us lay the technical foundation for the company’s future. We are passionate about delivering software that we are proud of while having fun developing it. Our engineers wear many hats here, so we’re seeking a Front-end developer that also brings a secondary skillset to the table, be it in DevOps, Backend, Databases, etc.
Essential Responsibilities And Duties
• Leverage the latest web technologies to develop rich but simple user experiences for new products in development
• Work with our product team to iterate on designs and user experience flows
• Work as part of an independent, cross-functional squad to deliver critical retail and admin portal features across the technology stack
• Build reusable, testable code that will help drive engineering maturity and efficiency
• 3-5 years of experience building web applications using Vue.Js front-end framework
• Experience delivering front-end software that is correct, stable, and security compliant
• Autonomy and ownership – can work without supervision
• Attention to detail and an understanding of what makes a good user experience
• Ability to participate in a Git-based development environment with standard work management tooling
• Basic understanding of common AWS services (S3, CloudFront, etc) and how they can be applied to solve business problems
• Entrepreneurial spirit. You are self-directed, innovative, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments. You love to build new things and thrive in ambiguity and even failure
Nice to Haves
• C#/dotnet experience
• Web API development experience
• Familiarity with CI pipelines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
For Remote Senior Frontend Developer (Vue / .NET) roles, visit Remote Senior Frontend Developer (Vue / .NET) Roles