Dedicated Full-Time Mental Health Provider at Spring Health
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Boston
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is the leading comprehensive mental health benefit for employers. We help employees understand their mental health issues and connect with best-in-class providers to get the right treatment at the right time.
From early detection to full recovery, Spring Health is the only clinically validated solution in the market proven to be more effective than traditional mental healthcare. By combining the latest technology with vetted providers, we help engage 1 in 3 employees, reduce recovery times, and lower healthcare costs. We are an award-winning, passionate, and mission-driven team with the support of leaders in psychiatry. We have raised over $300 million to date from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
As a dedicated provider for this large tech company, you will provide individual care delivery for employees onsite in Cambridge and Northwood, as well as support organizational functions such as manager trainings, group listening sessions, and webinars.
What you’ll be doing:
• Provide employee mental health counseling sessions, including clinical risk assessments
• Support critical incident management
• Provide crisis management support for employees and HR as needed
• Develop expert-level understanding of partner benefit ecosystem and available support programs
• Complete required internal training and assignments and attend Spring Health Clinical Team meetings
• Follow Spring Health policies and maintain all confidentiality, compliance, and ethical standards
• Provide walkin support/prioritized availability for identified high need departments
• Fulfill team specific education/presentation/consultation requests in collaboration with Spring Health’s Clinical Partnerships and Care Navigation teams
What we expect from you:
• You have an unrestricted license to practice psychotherapy in MA (Psychologist, LCSW, LMFT, LPC, LMHC, etc.). We are not able to accept applications from anyone requiring licensed supervision.
• You have a minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience with at least 1 year of post-licensed experience.
• You’re comfortable with technology and are telehealth competent.You have training and experience in evidence-based modalities of care such as CBT, DBT, EMDR, ACT, CPT.
• You are comfortable with providing safety planning and intervention during situations where a client might present with higher risks.
• You are committed to quality clinical care and want to expand your capabilities and increase your effectiveness by being informed of client progress or challenges.
• You like working independently, but would also enjoy having the support of a team and opportunities for connections and collaboration with other providers and our master’s level clinical care navigators.
Why you’ll like working at Spring Health:
• High caliber team: make an impact on something that truly helps people alongside an incredible team
• Big mission: we’re revolutionizing the mental health industry
• Big market and big upside in sales: Our product has strong product-market fit in a huge market with strong demand
• The challenge: make a big impact by joining a fast-growing team in its early stages
• We care about diversity: diversity allows us to build an excellent patient experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change LivesWe build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will WinWe will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
For Remote Dedicated Full-Time Mental Health Provider roles, visit Remote Dedicated Full-Time Mental Health Provider Roles