Front – End / Ui Developer at Software. Enterprises
Location: San Francisco
• Enterprises, a subsidiary of Silicon Spectra, is one of the leading providers of Enterprise software solutions, comprehensive IT solutions, including Systems Integration, Consulting, Information Systems outsourcing, IT-enabled services, telecommunication, R& D etc.
• We specialize in placement of UI Developers, ReactJS, AngularJS, Quality Assurance Analyst, Data Analyst, Software Developers, UX Engineers etc.
• in fields of healthcare, banking, and financial services, high-tech IT business, retail and e-commerce, insurance, entertainment, telecom and cable, pharmacy and life science, oil and gas, travel and transportation, and local and state government for both permanent and contract C2C staffing arrangements.
• Our recent placements include Apple, Google, Facebook, JPMC, Wells Fargo and several other fortune 500 companies.
• Exposed to and/or experienced with several technologies such as: React JS, SASS, JSON, AJAX and Bootstrap
• Developed front-end skills and some basic understanding of how back-end development works
• Knowledge of designing mark up, developing the UI of websites and/or web applications
• Demonstrated understanding of UX and UI design with an emphasis on maximizing usability
• Knowledge of using REST web services and working with interface design
• Fluent in Mandarin
• Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
• Strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Mandarin preferred
• Detail oriented, ability to multitask with strong prioritization, planning and organization skills
• Willing to relocate and familiar with CCC business framework
• Lucrative Annual Base Salary
• Full Health Insurance Coverage
• Immediate H1B, STEM Ext. or GC Sponsorship
• Training Location: *Milpitas, CA
• (at the heart of Silicon Valley)
• Starting Salary: $60,000
• Placement: *Anywhere in US (Must be willing to relocate)
• Visa sponsorship is available for qualified employees
• Yes: H-1B work authorization
• Yes: Other non-immigrant work authorization (e.
• G. L-1, TN, E-3, O-1, etc.)
• Yes: Immigrant visa sponsorship (e.
• G., green card sponsorship)*On-site
• training and marketing HIGHLY preferred On-site candidates will receive priority over remote candidates.
• Monday to FridayWork Location: Multiple Locations
For Remote Front – End / Ui Developer roles, visit Remote Front – End / Ui Developer Roles
Senior ReactJS Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Location: Palo Alto
This is a ReactJS Software Engineer role within the Digital Payments’ Engineering Group and we are looking for a candidate who is highly passionate about application design & programming and aspires to contribute to our digital transformation agenda.
The successful candidate will be able to handle working across teams and partnering with teams outside of our immediate group to shape and drive the UI landscape.
You will join an inspiring and curious team for designing and developing our core deal lifecycle management platform, delivering world-class technology solutions, providing analytics, business intelligence & controls for the world’s #1 banking franchise, impacting thousands of users and generating $Billions of revenue annually. Please note this position is starting as a Remote Position for the San Francisco Bay Area.
Candidates can work at home currently, but candidates must be living in the San Francisco Bay Area or be willing to relocate to the San Francisco Bay Area in California as meetings will occur occasionally at the Palo Alto Office. Required Skills & Experience * 5+ years of experience designing and implementing applications * Experience with React Hooks, ESNext, Typescript, REST, and experience developing SPAs * Solid knowledge of component design principles in React and Flux * Promote great Architectural practices and process improvements through code reviews * Build reusable components that can be shared across multiple teams * Work with partner technology teams to ensure successful integration * Experience using standard Unit Test frameworks (jest, Cypress, @testing-library/react, etc.) and the ability to do performance testing * BS/BA degree or equivalent experience * Experience with the following is a plus: + Agile development including daily scrum and weekly iteration reviews and planning JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P.
Morgan and Chase brands.
Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management. We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law.
In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
JPMorgan Chase was awarded the WELL Health-Safety Rating for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment. As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce.
Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements.
Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing.
Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape.
JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
For Remote Senior ReactJS Software Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior ReactJS Software Engineer Roles
Senior Frontend Developer at LHH
Location: San Francisco
• LHH has partnered with a top technology innovation company in search for Senior Frontend Developers!
• Our team is looking for Angular-focused Senior Front-End Developers to join an existing team of designers, developers, engineers, and other stakeholders tasked with creating the next generation of software systems by using the latest web application technologies.
• In this role you will lead the delivery of responsive and mobile friendly front-end user interfaces for both internal audiences and external customers.
• If this sounds like a fit for you
• APPLY TODAY as our client moves quickly!
• Build and maintain both new and existing Angular applications.
• Lead architectural design and other technical conversations for front-end projects.
• Test, debug, and performance profile front-end application layer code.
• Engage in code reviews for themselves & peers to provide prompt, constructive feedback.
• Incorporate front-end code and tests into build pipelines and CI/CD systems.
• Contribute to the implementation & update of development processes, policies, and tooling.
• Research and recommend appropriate industry standards, libraries, frameworks.
• Mentor and train other developers & engineers.
• Provide clear, timely, and respectful communications regarding decisions, progress, impediments, and other project information to the team and external stakeholders.
• 7+ years of experience in front-end software development.
• Angular (v8+ experience preferred)
• Visual Studio, VS Code, Chrome & Firefox Developer Tools, Git
• Strong understanding of server-side rendering and SPA architectures.
• Knowledge and practical use of Agile, Scrum, or Kanban software development methods.
• A Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
• Additional work experience or certification will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience writing AngularJS and/or upgrading AngularJS applications to modern Angular.
• Experience building mobile applications using Ionic, NativeScript or Capacitor.
• Associated topics: ajax, asp.net, css, css3, ecmascript, html, jquery, json, php, website
For Remote Senior Frontend Developer roles, visit Remote Senior Frontend Developer Roles