Physician/Psychiatry/California/Permanent/Adult IOP/PHP at CompHealth
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in San Francisco
Come practice in the San Francisco Bay Area in northern California. The Sonoma and Napa valleys are renowned wine-producing regions, with hundreds of hillside vineyards. It has weather and scenery that is second to none.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that you will love. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that allows you to thrive. Experience the CompHealth difference. Contact CompHealth today to learn more about the compensation packages, benefits, and unique perks this position has to offer.
Contact George Estephan at or email .
• Adult psychiatry
• Intensive outpatient program and partial hospitalization program
• Typical schedule is Monday through Friday
• See an average of 8 patients per day
• Patient length of stay is typically 6 – 12 weeks
• At least 1 hour for evaluations and 30 – 45 minutes for follow ups
• Potential for dual diagnoses patients
• Will consider 2022/2023 residents and fellows
• Our services are free for you
• We help negotiate your salary and contract
• We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
• Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
• Experienced support teams take care of every detail