PHP Developer at Spot Pet Insurance
Position Information: PHP/ WordPress Developer
Company: SPOT Pet Insurance Services, LLC
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Address: 990 Biscayne Blvd 601B
Job Type: Full Time
Industry: Insurance Services
Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the United States
Spot Pet Insurance is hiring a PHP WordPress Developer to join our development team as we continue to expand our organization We are looking for a proficient and experienced PHP developer who is also knowledgeable in backend WordPress development.
This individual will have knowledge and expertise in backend WordPress functions, 3rd-party API integration, working under time constraints to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines, and cross-functionally within a team-oriented environment
If you’re curious, embrace challenges, and see them as opportunities to learn new things, this is the job for you.
Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
• Building out new features, landing pages, and contributing to the architecture of our CMS
• Assisting our data team with A/B Testing
• Explore and receive product roadmap requests
• Implementing 3rd-party API integrations
• Contribute to overall process improvements
• Site-wide Performance Optimizations
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 4+ years of experience in the B2B product/SaaS company developing within PHP and WordPress environments
• Experience with Github and version control processes
• Experienced in Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web applications with third party APIs like Salesforce, google analytics, web chats etc.
• An understanding of A/B testing and/or Google Optimize
For Remote PHP Developer roles, visit Remote PHP Developer Roles
LAMP PHP Developer (Hybrid) at Latitude, Inc.
Looking to hire for a LAMP PHP Developer opening in Miami. FL . Desired candidates must have strong Object Oriented experience, particularly APIs. This is a 3.5 month contract to hire that is hybrid, with 1-2 days remote and the rest on-site in Miami . US citizenship or green card holder is required.
• In addition, Web Systems develops, maintains and manages applications where other Legacy technologies exist
• These applications facilitate web operations as well as provide added functionality with maintenance support provided
• Design web interfaces to be responsive and intuitive for the end-user using HTML5/CSS,
• Maintain professional relationships with customers, management, colleagues and deliver high-quality customer service,
• Engage and manage each build as a small project from initial requirements gathering, through iterations, to final publish, and
• Maintain necessary tracking, reporting and documentation including but not limited to Client pages, receipts of signed approvals, project issues/tasks/tickets, incidents and service request
• Collaborate with project managers and other team members to design and estimate timeline for custom Drupal-based solutions Qualifications:
• The ideal candidate shall have 2+ years of PHP Development experience
• 4.2. Strong technical knowledge of current LAMP based software, hardware, protocols, standards, and best practices,
• 4.3. Strong knowledge on Unix/Linux & SVN/GIT,
• Knowledge of web development tools and web browser compatibilities and capabilities,
• 4.5. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically distilling webpage content to PDFs, and
• 5.1. This is a high visibility position demanding reliable, timely delivery of high caliber service and work product,
• 5.2. Excellent communication skills required
• Must be able to maintain poise and professionalism with clients of varying roles and technological skill levels
For Remote LAMP PHP Developer (Hybrid) roles, visit Remote LAMP PHP Developer (Hybrid) Roles
remote React/PHP Developer – Hiring Immediately at CyberCoders
remote React/PHP Developer If you are a remote React/PHP Developer with experience, please read on!
We are a new and exciting way for fans to engage with their favorite sports teams and brands! We are gorwing rapidly and looking for some great developers to join our team and help us get it to the next level! If you are a Software Developer with a startup mentality and a strong track record of Success with React and PHP please apply!
What You Will Be DoingOwn the development process: take ownership of new features, create implementation plans, execute on plans to meet deadlines, test new functionality, launch products, gather customer feedback, and iterate
Collaborate with other members of the technical team to bring new features to life while communicating respectfully and efficiently
Lead junior members of the technical team to ensure successful execution of company product roadmap
Monitor our production applications to ensure maximum performance and uptime, and promptly deal with any client issues/requests in a timely manner
Stay informed on the latest trends, technologies and design patterns in modern web development
What You Need for this PositionBachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science is strongly preferred
Experience developing production backends in PHP 7 or 8 and working with relational databases (MariaDB/MySQL)
Familiarity with various AWS services (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, RDS, S3, Lambda) is strongly preferred
Ability to initiate and drive projects with open-ended guidance, while understanding the priorities of key stakeholders, in a time-sensitive and flexible manner
So, if you are a remote React/PHP Developer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote remote React/PHP Developer – Hiring Immediately roles, visit Remote remote React/PHP Developer – Hiring Immediately Roles
Web Developer/PHP/LAMP Stack Tech at Latitude, Inc.
Position: Web Developer (PHP/LAMP Stack) for Booming Tech Company!
Mostly Remote, FL
The Web Application Developer position is a member of a team of software developers that develop, integrate, and maintain websites and internal applications within the organization. Development within the organization is done in a Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP environment and all candidates must be familiar with developing in this environment. The ability to create reusable code and understand the latest web technologies is important.
This role will also be very involved in API integration and creation. The candidate should exhibit a desire to grow with the company, take pride in their work, and fit well within a multi-level team environment.
• Support of existing websites
• Analysis of requirements to produce designs for new development
• Working with the developer team to provide leadership in technical design and architecture
• Setting estimates and expectations for new product development and implementing new features, tracking on target deadlines
• Development, implementation, and testing of web applications
• Mentoring and leading developers by example through writing clean, well-documented, maintainable, bug-free code and enforcing standards and best practices
• Other support tasks as required
• 5+ years of real-world experience
• Demonstrated experience with web design and web application programming
• Self-motivated and organized
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work both individually and with a team
• Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Ability to write clean, reusable, and well-documented code
• Advanced knowledge of Web Standards, Accessibility Standards & browser compatibility
• An understanding of the importance of User Experience & User Interface
• Experience in the demands of deadline-driven work
• Experience with MVC (Model View Controller) frameworks
• Experience with applicable technologies:
• PHP 7
• Java Script
• Source Control (SVN)
• Web Services and XML
• API integration
For Remote Web Developer/PHP/LAMP Stack Tech roles, visit Remote Web Developer/PHP/LAMP Stack Tech Roles