Columbus PHP Tutor at Varsity Tutors
Columbus PHP Tutor Jobs
The Varsity Tutors platform has thousands of students looking for online PHP tutors nationally and in Columbus. As a tutor who uses the Varsity Tutors platform, you can earn good money, choose your own hours, and truly make a difference in the lives of your students.
Why join our platform?
• Enjoy competitive rates and get paid 2x per week.
• Choose to tutor as much or as little as you want.
• Set your own hours and schedule.
• Get paired with students best-suited to your teaching style and preferences (from thousands of potential clients).
• Tutor online (i.e. work remotely ) using our purpose-built Live Learning Platform.
• Students can take adaptive assessments through the platform and share results to help you decide where to focus.
• We collect payment from the customers, so all you have to do is invoice the session.
What we look for in a tutor:
• You have excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable personality.
• You can show subject-matter expertise in PHP.
• You have the ability to personalize lessons for each student.
Discover all the ways you can reach students through the online platform:
• 1-on-1 Online Tutoring: connect with an individual student for a highly personalized learning experience.
• Small Group Classes: meet with small groups (typically 7-9 students) for a more collaborative learning experience.
• VT+ Classes: teach groups of 25-30 students anything from math fundamentals to video game design.
• Large Live Classes: share your knowledge with hundreds of students at a time.
• School@Home: provide support for homeschooling parents with 1-on-1 Online Tutoring and Small Group Classes.
• Instant Tutoring: accept subject specific, on-demand tutoring sessions whenever you’d like.
About Varsity Tutors and 1-on-1 Online Tutoring
Our mission is to transform the way people learn. We do this by leveraging advanced technology, AI, and the latest in learning science to facilitate a personalized learning experience. With 1-on-1 Online Tutoring, individual students are connected with tutors for a highly personalized learning experience. We believe our thoughtful approach to matching students with the right tutors can improve outcomes, and we look forward to connecting you with students hungry to learn.
Please note: Varsity Tutors does not contract in: Alaska, California, Delaware, Hawaii, Maine, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia or Puerto Rico.
For Remote Columbus PHP Tutor roles, visit Remote Columbus PHP Tutor Roles
Partial hospitalization at Maryhaven
Unique opportunity to join Maryhaven, Central Ohio’s largest and most comprehensive behavioral services provider specializing in addiction recovery.
We are looking for skilled, talented, and compassionate people to join our team! Maryhaven was founded on the principles of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in 1953, opening our doors to serve an overlooked segment of our population, women in need of substance abuse recovery services.
We remain driven by our value of excellence in quality care for all and fostering a culture that embraces dignity of all.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Counselor Job Description :
Located at the Main Campus on Alum Creek Drive, the PHP Counselor will help develop and manage PHP services in the the Adult Outpatient Department.
The PHP Counselor will serve as a group specialist but also assist with completion and / or review of substance use, bio-psychosocial, ad related assessments, and client’s current functioning.
Provide substance use counseling and / or mental health counseling, crisis intervention, and substance use education. Develop, assign, and monitor individualized treatment and continuing care plans.
Group Facilitation skills are highly desirable for this position and hours may include weekends, as needed.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Counselor Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in human service or behavioral science with two (2) year’s experience in the field of substance use or mental health treatment required
• LPCC, LISW, LICDC, LPC, LSW, LCDC III, LCDC II (or comparable certification) with two (2) years of paid full-time experience in the field of substance use, mental health, or adolescent treatment, or equivalent required
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Counselor Benefits :
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Medical, Vision, & Dental
• Paid time off
• 13 paid holidays
• Continuing education and tuition reimbursement options
• A well-funded and managed non-profit organization driven not by the bottom line, but by helping its customers
• Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
PHP Therapist at Springstone
We are excited to offer a $7,500 sign on bonus!
Columbus Springs East is a 72-bed behavioral hospital located in Columbus, Ohio. The hospital offers inpatient, intensive outpatient mental health and addiction treatment as well as 24/7 Crisis Services for adults. At Columbus Springs, we are dedicated to Changing People s Lives .
The Partial Hospitalization Program Therapist will be involved with the short-term inpatient step-down unit at our Columbus Springs East location. The therapist will provide group treatment as a PHP therapist as part of the treatment continuum in our outpatient programs. These programs offer a safe, structured environment while enabling the patient to return or remain at home to maintain important family and community relationships.
Members of our team Enjoy:
• Working with a highly engaged staff
• Healthy staffing levels
• Flexible scheduling
• Career growth
• Competitive compensation
• Daily Pay – We ve partnered with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit to offer employees access to their pay on their own schedule
• Responsible for providing psychotherapy and counseling therapies including group, individual and family therapy for patients suffering from psychiatric and substance abuse issues.
• Works with multi-disciplinary team to develop individualized plan of care.
• Ensure accurate and timely patient documentation
• Bachelor s Degree in Social Work and relevant licensure (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, MFT, IMFT)
• Master s Degree in Social Work, Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy preferred
• Independent licensure preferred (LISW, LPCC, IMFT)
• At least 2 years of experience providing crisis intervention, mental health and/or substance use treatment
For Remote PHP Therapist roles, visit Remote PHP Therapist Roles
PHP/WordPress Developer at WOW Brands
WOW Brands is seeking to hire a WordPress Developer. This position will work closely with leaders and project managers to ensure our projects meet specified requirements, timelines, and budgets. We are a fast paced, execution driven organization company. Responsibilities include:
• The WordPress Developer will research, design, and implement technical specifications for projects based on user requirements as indicated in scope of work, wireframes, and sitemap documents
• Lead a small team
• Ensure projects are built to meet performance, security, and functional requirements
• The WordPress Developer will oversee the development and maintenance of websites, intranets, applications, and other custom programming assignments as applicable
• Develop new programs, analyze current programs and processes, and making recommendations
• A WordPress Developer will provide analysis or current programs which includes performance, diagnosis, troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming
• Perform backend/database programming for key projects
• The WordPress Developer will stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately
• Assist with testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Information Systems, Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry work experience
• At least 5-7+ years of experience with WordPress development experience
• Experience leading a team or mentoring engineers
• Seeking enterprise level experience
• ASP, and web servers (ISS/Apache) is a plus
• Extensive experience in custom web application development
• Ability to understand business requirements and the non-technical reasoning behind a decisions or position, and the present a clear, rational argument in favor of a proposed solution
• Advanced troubleshooting and debugging skills
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
• Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20.00 – $40.00 per hour
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision insurance
• 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Columbus, OH 43215: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
• Front-end development: 2 years (Preferred)
• CSS: 2 years (Preferred)