Assistant Director of Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) at UHS
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) Leadership Opportunity – Assistant Director
Arbour Hospital is an important community resource for a wide range of vital behavioral healthcare services. We treat primary psychiatric and substance abuse disorders and constantly strive to meet the needs of our communities with treatment that address individualized behavioral health needs.
At Arbour Hospital, we work diligently and compassionately to provide patients and their families with high-quality care and service excellence across a continuum of specialized behavioral health services. We have proudly served the residents of the greater Boston area since 1909. Our medical staff consists of psychiatrists who average 20 years of practice at our facility, providing a solid and trusted foundation for our patient-focused approach to behavioral healthcare. We stand ready to provide compassionate care through inpatient treatment and a strong continuum of aftercare services, community-based programs, and day treatment.
The PHP Assistant Director is a vital part of Arbour’s clinical leadership team. This is a full time, Monday – Friday, 40 hour per week position.
• Ensures the treatment planning is well designed and implemented
• Ensures the continual growth of the Program through effective selection and development of staff
• Receives notification of admission of patients and referrals for intervention
• Responsible for the public relations and program growth
• Coordinates clinical information between the treatment team and the prescriber
• Attends treatment team conferences, milieu meetings, and unit meetings
• Collects and maintains statistics as directed
• Serves on any committees to develop policy, program, and procedures
• Manages daily clinical duties and schedules of staff; flexes staffing as needed
• Coordinates Performance Improvement monitors and activities for the PHP Program.
• Coordinate all discharge plans and ensure implementation by all team members
• Performs interventions as needed including psychosocial assessment, discharge planning, and acting as a liaison for hospitalized patients to various community agencies and resources
• Competitive Sign on Bonus
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
• Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries
About Universal Health Services
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. (UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues were over $11 billion in 2020. In 2021, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; and listed in Forbes ranking of U.S.’ Largest Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has over 89,000 employees and continues to grow through its subsidiaries. Operating acute care hospitals, behavioral health facilities, outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located all over the U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. www.uhsinc.com
• Master’s Degree in Social Work, counseling, or other human services related field
• At least 2 years’ experience working in a Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) setting
• At least 1 year management experience
• LICSW or LMHC strongly preferred
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: [Link available when viewing the job] or [Phone number shown when applying].
For Remote Assistant Director of Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) roles, visit Remote Assistant Director of Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) Roles
Psychiatrist Opportunity for Women’s Partial Hospitalization Program near Boston (Physician ) at Universal Health Services
Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Brookline, Massachusetts. HRI Behavioral Hospital in Brookline, MA is seeking a BE/BC adult psychiatrist for a full-time, Women s PHP Program. The new associate will join an experienced multidisciplinary team dedicated to the psychiatric treatment needs that are unique to women. The PHP program specializes in women ages 18-24. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new graduate or experienced psychiatrist to work in a specialized unit. Monday Friday work schedule. Call is optional with additional stipend. The region offers a plethora of recreational activities allowing for a professional career and a fulfilling personal lifestyle while in close proximity to Boston. Brookline is a charming mix of vibrant urban life and attractive suburban amenities and is home to a variety of shops, restaurants and cultural institutions. UHS is proud to offer: Competitive compensation Highly rewarding bonus structure Malpractice insurance Paid Time Off Matching 401k CME package Health insurance Relocation Commencement bonus Student loan assistance Employee stock purchase plan For consideration, please contact Stephanie Figueroa, In-house Physician Recruiter, Universal Health Services, at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply . Candidates may also apply directly at Click Here to Apply is owned and operated by a subsidiary of Universal Health Services (UHS), one of the nation’s leading hospital management companies. HRI Hospital is a freestanding 62-bed mental health facility located in Brookline, Massachusetts. The hospital houses four inpatient units designed to treat adults with general psychiatric disorders, dual diagnosis and issues specific to women and the LGBTQ community. We also have six separate and distinct partial hospitalization programs located on the hospital grounds. Please visit our website at: Click Here to Apply
For Remote Psychiatrist Opportunity for Women’s Partial Hospitalization Program near Boston (Physician ) roles, visit Remote Psychiatrist Opportunity for Women’s Partial Hospitalization Program near Boston (Physician ) Roles
Remote PHP Developer at Jobot
This Jobot Job is hosted by Chris Gorman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary $80,000 – $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
As a company, we are the leading provider of prospect research solutions and AI powered technologies serving nonprofit organizations across the US. Headquartered in Maryland, with a growing team of remote staff all over the country, we proudly services over 6,800 nonprofit clients.
Due to growth, we are looking to add a Remote PHP Developer to our team.
If you are interested in learning more, apply now!
Why join us?
What We Offer
• Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
• Full benefits Medical, Dental, Vision
• Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
• Life Insurance coverage
• 401 (K) with generous company match
This hire should have experience in coding secure classes within a PHP object-oriented environment; as well as familiarity with the Laravel framework. This hire should also have experience in designing, querying, and maintaining high-volume MySQL databases.
You should know some of the following
• Familiarity with the LAMP stack
• Experience developing REST API’s
• Familiarity with the Elasticsearch framework and machine learning methods is a big plus