Senior .Net Engineer at CyberCoders
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Boston
Senior .Net Engineer If you are a Senior .Net Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
Job Title: Senior .Net Engineer
Location: REMOTE – Headquarters in Boston MA
Salary: $130-150K based on experience
Requirements: Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for an established growing team with dynamic and engaged leadership!
Take your career to the next level!
Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:
– Masters Degree Computer Science or related field
– Expertise in designing scalable solutions
– Senior level understanding of OO principals
– Java, Lotus Notes, SSRS, SSIS
What You Will Be DoingIn this hands on position, you’ll use your experience to design and build solutions that drive our business into the future.
– Integrate existing systems with other platforms as well as other external systems
– Analyze, design, code, review, test and deploy business facing Web applications and integration solutions
– Provide technical leadership to internal and offshore team members for developing innovative solutions that move the business
– Analyze business requirements and write clear technical specifications to design or redesign complex applications
What You Need for this Position- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent
– 5+ years of .NET Framework, WCF Web Services, SQL Server
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Strong ability to own projects and work with minimal direction
– Display a high degree of adaptability to learn technologies as needed and successfully handle the daily challenges of a technical environment
What’s In It for You- Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Sr. Full Stack Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Jenn Parrella
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
For Remote Senior .Net Engineer roles, visit Remote Senior .Net Engineer Roles
Sr .Net Developer at Dice
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Waltham
Are you an experienced full-stack software developer who wants to work collaboratively with product teams to create and support rich, interactive applications that help end users manage their data and processes? In this role on the Application Solutions team, you will use DevOps and Agile processes to deliver desired functionality quickly while iterating to continue development. You will own all aspects of development, from UX planning to deployment for applications in client’s application portfolio.
As a full-stack software developer, you will bring strong system architecture experience and a solid understanding of cloud platform design to provide best-in-class solutions to complex business problems by using Commonwealth’s modern tech stack.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $45 – 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
• As a full-stack software developer, you will bring strong system architecture experience and a solid understanding of cloud platform design to provide best-in-class solutions to complex business problems by using client’s modern tech stack.
• Owning the full software development life cycle, including design, development, testing, and support
• Understanding user requirements, proposing solutions, conducting analysis, and performing design prior to development
• Working on a highly collaborative, mission-driven, Agile product team
• Integrating applications using API-led and cloud-first architectural design patterns with in-house custom applications and third-party SaaS providers
• Leading vendor contract developers on various integrations, providing appropriate guidance and oversight that ensures alignment with enterprise architecture
• Helping develop a new engineering team
• Conducting code reviews and design sessions
• Identifying and implementing solutions independently and in conjunction with a development team
• Consulting with designers, developers, and architects to evaluate and develop product specifications
• Tracking project status and communicating progress effectively to internal management and external stakeholders
• Integrating with web testing services for unit, functional, and scalability testing
• Core Strengths
• Ability to visualize UIs and customize components to fit the application
• strong foundation in algorithms, data structures, and design approach to development
• Proven ability to translate key business requirements into application design
• Ability to think abstractly and comfortable dealing with ambiguous or undefined problems
• Ability to create and review architectural diagrams, flowcharts, and road maps to identify completeness, areas of concern, and use of best practices
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, as well as changing priorities
• strong verbal and written communication skills (both technical and nontechnical)
• Additional Skills and Knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, systems engineering, or similar field preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience designing, developing, configuring, implementing, and managing applications
• 2+ years of building Azure cloud native applications or migrating applications to the cloud
• 5+ years of programming experience in C#, including ASP.NET, web services, MVC and web APIs
• Experience working in financial services and/or a regulated environment a plus
• Experience programming with stored procedures, Entity Framework, or similar ORM frameworks
• Familiarity with Agile software development processes, including Scrum
• Working knowledge of continuous integration (CI) platforms (Azure DevOps), source control systems (Git), cloud deployment, and modern DevOps tools and practices
• Working knowledge of common architectural patterns, design patterns, and best practices
• Proficiency in at least one dynamic programming language
• Experience level: Experienced
• Minimum 8 years of experience
• Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad’s client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information
• provided by Dice
For Remote Sr .Net Developer roles, visit Remote Sr .Net Developer Roles
.Net Developer – Norwell, MA – Onsite at Dice
Role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Norwell
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Excellerate Consulting, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Role: .Net Developer
Location: Norwell, MA (Day 1 Onsite)
Duration: Long Term
Job Description :
• Bachelor’s degree required;
• Minimum of 8 to 10+ years of hands on programming experience in .NET;
• Possesses object oriented .NET skills with exposure and deep understanding of multiple Patterns such as (MVC MVVM);
• Experience in Agile Development Methodologies;
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills;
• Strong Core .NET and Object Oriented Programming knowledge, including knowledge of multiple patterns (MVC,MVVM);
• Experience with WCF and Web Api;
• Experience with ASP.NET and Web Forms;
• Experience with jQuery;
• Experience writing applications using AJAX;
• Experience with UI debugging and profiling tools;
• Having knowledge on cross browser compatibility is good to have;
• Experience writing SQL Queries and stored procedures;
• Experience performance tuning web applications;
• Experience using source control(TFS) in a team environment;
– provided by Dice
For Remote .Net Developer – Norwell, MA – Onsite roles, visit Remote .Net Developer – Norwell, MA – Onsite Roles