Angular Developer, Back End at Current Lighting
Current is seeking a Senior Software Developer to join our progressive and dynamic fast-paced enterprise software team. These are exciting times – our industry and user expectations are changing and so are we We are developing the next generation of world class Internet of Things (IoT) connected lighting controls and building management system. This is a hands-on development role that will directly contribute to the development and expansion of our cutting-edge cloud connected IoT applications and offerings with the latest software technologies and tools. You will be part of our fast-growing innovative technology design center located in either Round Rock, TX, a hi-tech hub north of Austin, Cleveland, Melbourne, Australia or Montreal, Canada.
We are looking for a talented and creative problem solver. You will be involved in the complete software development life cycle, seeing your work evolve from epics and user stories into a finished IoT SaaS product and service in a hybrid agile environment. This will require a high degree of collaboration between highly talented, cross-functional, and geographically dispersed development teams. You will work closely with industry-best product owners, UX designers and other development team members to understand the business needs, propose and develop end-to-end solutions.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop high-performing and reliable software components and applications with Java 8 or higher and Java Spring Framework (Sprint-boot, MVC, Rest, etc.)
• Develop IoT solutions using secured Restful APIs, Pub/Sub model
• Implement highly scalable, fault-tolerant applications using serverless, microservice and event-driven architecture
• Model and implement solutions using relational (preferably Postgres, Oracle, MySQL) and No-SQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB, HBase) databases
• Design and develop analytics applications using Apache Spark with Scala or Java on Hadoop or similar Ecosystems
• Use CI/CD automation process to build and deploy applications using Docker, Kubernetes and Helm on Cloud platforms such as AWS and Microsoft Azure
• Participate in the definition of system functional requirements
• Research, assess and adapt to new technologies necessary for future enhancements of products
• Protect intellectual property through patent disclosures and applications
The Ideal Candidate Will Be Someone Who:
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
• Pivots quickly as needed
• When coached, responds to need and seeks info from other sources
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions. Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Works independently and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project
• Takes ownership of large/medium size modules/components
• Mentors’ other software developers across teams
• Works with leadership, product and scrum teams to solve problems
• Is a team player with strong collaboration skills to work with teams across multiple geographical locations
• Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Can work under minimal supervision
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or an Engineering related discipline
• 5+ years of experience in developing applications using Java with Spring Frameworks
• 3+ years of experience using relational and/or No-SQL databases
• 2+ years of experience using message Brokers such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
• 2+ years of experience with database tools (JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, Spring Data)
What We’d Love you to Have:
• Experience in Spark using Scala or Java
• Experience using Docker Containerization and Kubernetes
• Experience working and deploying cloud applications using Ansible, Terraform, etc.
For Remote Angular Developer, Back End roles, visit Remote Angular Developer, Back End Roles
Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) at TechFetch.com – On Demand Tech Workforce hiring platform
“ALL our jobs are US based and candidates must be in the US with valid US Work Authorization. Please apply on our website directly.” Please Note: As of July 22, 2021, our team will require that all candidate submissions include a LinkedIn profile. Please do not submit any candidates that do not have a LinkedIn.Required Skills : Basic Qualification : Additional Skills : Rank :A3Requested Date :2022-09-01
For Remote Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) roles, visit Remote Fullstack Deverloper Net/Angular) Roles
Sr. Angular Developer at Maven Workforce Pvt. Ltd
Key Roles and Responsibilities : –
Should have experience building design components.
years’ experience in cloud platforms like GCP (preferred)
Interpreting briefs to create high-quality coding that functions according to specifications.
Ensuring that written code falls in line with the engineering standards.
Assisting other developers with troubleshooting, debugging, and coding.
1 or more years’ experience with Google Cloud Platform is preferred
years’ experience in Apigee/any other gateway will be an added advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Houston, TX: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Front-end development: 1 year (Preferred)
CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
Angular: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One locationEstimated Salary: $20 to $28 per hour based on qualifications.
For Remote Sr. Angular Developer roles, visit Remote Sr. Angular Developer Roles
PERM – .NET, C#, Angular Developer (Remote) at Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC
Location: West University Place
Job Title : .NET Developer
Location : Houston, TX (100% Remote)
Job Type : Permanent direct hire
Must have 6+ experience with the following skills:
• .NET Stack
• Entity Framework
• NOT Ruby or Java
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
For Remote PERM – .NET, C#, Angular Developer (Remote) roles, visit Remote PERM – .NET, C#, Angular Developer (Remote) Roles