.NET Developer at recoveriescorp
FULLTIME role requiring ‘No experience data provided’
months of experience in Melbourne
We are looking for a committed .NET Software Developer to join our fast paced and dynamic IT development team, supporting the development of our suite of growing in-house software applications. Initiative-taking individuals looking to expand and apply their software development skills are well suited to this role.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Designing, coding, development, and testing of software including both BAU and new feature work.
• Apply your knowledge and ability in developing software using .NET.
• Work in a tight-knit development team to evaluate business requirements, propose solutions and implement software features.
• Aid our help desk team to quickly resolve production issues.
• Support our business teams including participation in user acceptance testing cycles.
• Produce documentation enabling the ongoing support of the software you develop and help with the preparation of operational documentation.
• Contribute to ongoing process improvement activities.
To be successful in this role you will have software development skills across a range of .NET focused technologies including C#, .NET, .NET Core, ASP .NET MVC, Blazor, HTML, CSS, Typescript, REST API Services and Database Management Systems (e.g., SQL Server, Unidata).
You will be a great fit for this role if you have:
• A solid understanding of software development principles using .NET technologies.
• Passion for software development and enjoy using the latest framework tools and features.
• 3 years or more full stack development experience using .NET technologies and ideally in the financial services sector.
• Experience automating builds, tests, and deployments.
• A collaborative approach to problem solving and a strong commitment to ethical business practices.
• Independence, motivation, and produce high-quality work at a fast pace.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• An applicable tertiary qualification in relevant field or can show equivalent experience.
Our IT development team is home based but hybrid working options may be available where employees are based in cities that we have a physical office presence.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary
• Hybrid work from anywhere with our ‘Flexibility To Suit You’
• Employee Benefits Program including 24/7 EAP, Income Protection Insurance, WFH Allowance, Health & Wellness initiatives including discounted health insurance
• Monthly ‘FriYAY’ additional half-day off at the end of the month
• Additional ‘Unplugged’ no-questions-asked leave to support your wellbeing
• Cultural Holiday swap
• Award-winning & diverse organisational culture, learning & development programs and experienced people across all departments
If you believe you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to be part of our high performing teams then apply today!
At recoveriescorp we actively celebrate diversity across our workforce and we are committed to providing inclusive and equal employment opportunities to all candidates. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people from culturally diverse backgrounds; people with disabilities and all members of the LGBTQI+ community.
We want to protect our people and their communities. In line with Australian Government Health Advice you will be asked to present your COVID-19 vaccination certificate to enter any of our offices.
Advertised: 01 Aug 2022 AUS Eastern Standard Time